Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Welcome, Suckas...

Greetings, fellow web-surfer type people who like sports. Welcome to my brand-new blog spinoff, "The Wannabe Jock". In an attempt to organize my life, my writing, and my four loyal readers, I have decided to sub-divide my major writing topics and create official blogs for the biggest ones.

Previously, all my thoughts on the world around me were gathered into a single site, The Wounded Mosquito. That blog will remain the primary conduit of my general observations, but this will be the new official repository for all my sports blabbing. I feel confident this will generate a greater feeling of personal satisfaction in spite of our fledgling national economy. There's even a chance I might write more often, albeit in shorter, less-refined blips.

As always, feel free to post your own comments and observations in response; after all, what would a Web site be without a stream of profane, inane comments from semi-illiterate angst-filled net junkies?

Let the wannabe games begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment